Hi,
I have a plugin that provides gadgets. However, I don't if this plugin is actually being used by some users or not.
Is there any query where I can find if there are instances of gadgets provided by this plugin?
Thanks in advance,
Gadget types are identified by a FQN like string like "com.whatever:mygadgetname".
If I were you:
I don't know the details of the underlying database schema, and the relations may be more complicated than what I suggest above, but the method I suggest should work regardless.
Actually I got a tip and this do the trick:
<span>SELECT</span> portalpage, gadget_xml, <span>count</span>(*) <span>FROM</span> portletconfiguration <span>WHERE</span> gadget_xml <span>LIKE</span> <span>'%YOUR-PLUGIN-KEY%'</span> <span>GROUP</span> <span>BY</span> portalpage, gadget_xml;
Cool, then mark this answer with the checkmark so that future users will find the solution.
I have attempted to use the above query to find what plug-ins are being used but unable to. Can you explain how that query works?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.