Hey Everyone question on board setup. I want to create a JIRA board within a project (let's call it Project A) with a board filter that pulls tickets from multiple projects/boards (e.g. tickets from boards on Project A, Project B, and Project C). This is easy to do by setting up a simple board filter.
The issue I want to address is that after creating the new cross-project board in Project A, the new board also shows up in Project B and Project C (as their issues are also present on that new Project A board). I'd like the new board to just show up in Project A if possible though, so I don't muddy up Projects B & C
Does anyone have a good way of doing this? The only way I've found so far is to create a new user 'Group' and restricting the newly created board access to just that group. I'd rather everyone be able to see the board in 'Project A' though - does anyone have any other ideas on how to achieve that? Thanks!