I read all the relevant Posts but did not find an exact Answer - We have the Sprint Field (which I understand is a normal Field) on the Ticket Acceptence TAB and I try to add it to the VIEW Screen under the Details Section but unable to do so. Any ideas?
Have you also had a look at this documentation?https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/configuring-fields-and-screens-720412098.html
I actually did, but I will read again now, maybe missed something. I am a fairly new Jira User and the Screens issue is quite confusing for me still
I actually understand that has to do something with the fact that the Sprint Field is empty as default, so that is why I can only view it under Details once it is has a Value. Question is how to change this behaviour?
That is default behaviour of JIRA field, they will not be shown unless they have a value. But, if you edit the issue, then you should be shown all fields, including the empty ones so that you can assign the needed value.
To properly understand this, can you please clarify as to what are you referring to by "Details Sections"
Is it:
a) The issue detail view when clicking an issue in a board?
b) The view that you get when you open an issue separately all the screen contains only that issue information?
c) Something else? If yes, what?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.