Does it possible rebase automatically on the approve Pull request on stash server?
Hi Olga,
If you mean to Merge a Pull Request upon approval it is possible. Check out the Workzone plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.izymes.workzone) It does that and a few more great things to your process. It is almost free and definitely well worth to get!
Hope that helped!
// Svante
Hello Svante
It's not a issue to approve the pullrequest. We need option to make native rebase option in GUI, in case to rebase puulrequest in particular cases when upstream has been updated ( only for pull request without conficts)
Hello!
That's very good idea! I'm missing rebase button during pull-request to use ff-only strategy for merge.
It's impossible to ask all committers to rebase they own branches after remote master was updated.
PLEASE, try to do it as fast as possible. I know about issue STASH-2874 but I can't find due date there.
Thx.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.