Hi,
I am facing a strange issue with my permission scheme, users are not able to create or start sprints.
My environment - Jira v7.4.2
Project Roles - Administrators, Project Admin, Project Users, Sprint Manager
Permission scheme;

Impersonating the user to see their screen shows the following:

I even check the JQL filter, it is shared within the project.
My question is - why are users not able to create sprints though they are given the right level of permissions?
But when I add the users explicitly to the permission scheme, they are able to Manage Sprints.
The documentation suggests to create a new Project Role, but I had no luck with it. I believe this is a bug. Can anyone guide me here?
Thank You!
The documentation suggests to create a new Project Role, but I had no luck with it. I believe this is a bug. Can anyone guide me here?
Thank You!