I am using latest bitbucket server and trying to add some configuration form to repository settings page under add-ons section. This configuration is specific for each repository. I was able to add a web-tem which shows up as a link under add-ons in repository settings. Now i would like link this web-item to a servlet to render the configuration page (built using soy template). when my link is clicked, It shows up a 404. I couldn't find any doc related to this configuration.
1. What is the <link> value that i should be using to invoke my servlet? Here is what i am using.
<web-item name="My Configuration Tab" key="My-configuration-tab" section="bitbucket.repository.settings.panel/repository-settings-addons-section">
<label key="My Configuration">My Configuration</label>
<link linkId="My-configuration-tab-link">/projects/${project.key}/repos/${repository.slug}/settings/configservlet</link>
<tooltip key="My-configuration-tab.tooltip">My Configuration</tooltip>
</web-item>
2. What is the corresponding url-pattern i should be using ? Here's what i have
<servlet name="My Config Servlet Module" i18n-name-key="my-config-servlet.name" key="my-config-servlet" class="com.my.servlet.MyConfigServlet">
<description key="my-config-servlet.description">The My Config Servlet Plugin</description>
<url-pattern>/settings/configservlet</url-pattern>
</servlet>
3. What is the meta tag that i should be using in soy template? Here's what i have
<meta name="decorator" content="bitbucket.repository.settings">
Other than above 3, are there any other things i need to have to get this working?