I've been given a new requirement to update our workflow so that an issue cannot be reopened if it's been closed for more than 30 days. Is this possible?
Hi,
Did you try this plugin JMWE, you can run a script in post function.
We have that plugin. I guess what I'm asking is, how do you access the date an issue was closed? Is that stored natively in Jira, or will it only work if I add a custom field that gets set when the issue is closed? I'm assuming since there are native charts and reports that display time in status, it should be available somewhere, but where?
JIRA captures resolved date similar to closed date when the issue is closed and resolution set to done.
Resolved date isn't always the same as Closed date, but I guess if that's the closest we can get, I'll take it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.