I plan to upgrade my Confluence installation, currently in version 5.9.7, to the very newest, which seems to be 6.4.
After reading this
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/upgrading-confluence-4578.html
and that
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Upgrading-Confluence-5-9-to-6-2-questions-about-steps-and/qaq-p/592919
I see that there should be a file named confluence.cfg.xml which I should copy over to the new installation. My very problem is that this configuration file does not exist:
find /opt/atlassian/confluence/ -name 'confluence.cfg.xml'
does not show any results. So, I already looked around in my database (a MariaDB 10.0 server) but I do not have any clue where to set it up.
So, how do I perform the upgrade if the configuration file is not present?
The file is present in home directory you are looking in installation directory
try looking in /var/atlassian/confluence
if not there then find where is your home directory https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf54/confluence-administrator-s-guide/configuring-a-confluence-environment/important-directories-and-files/confluence-home-directory
@MizanThanks. Great point, I found it in
/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/confluence.cfg.xml
(should be reply).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.