Hey fellow JIRA users,
I know it's not the "agile" way, but here is what I want to do:
I want to dynamically remove an issue from the current sprint once it transitions to a certain status. Whether the issue is removed from the sprint is calculated based on some properties. Additionally, the issue type should be changed.
Calculating the properties and changing the issue type is not a problem. Removing it from the sprint however is.
The things I found online are suggesting to use the SprintHelper or SprintManagerImpl classes from the greenhopper-package. However, those classes are only taking a Collection or a List of issues are are throwing an exception when using an implementation of those interfaces e.g. ArrayList.
I'm aware that there is a build-in script in ScriptRunner, but how can I use this script inside a post function / custom script?
I saw that a similar question has been asked here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/ScriptRunner-Add-issue-to-sprint-or-c... but there has been no answer.
Thank you very much!