New to JIRA/Kanban, so I am asking for some help. I have created a Kanban board for my small team (Team A) of 4, and two other teams of larger size would like one for themselves. I am looking for the best solution to accomplish the following end goals:
- Each of the three teams (Team A, B, and C) needs a Kanban board.
- Each of the three teams should have different sets of epics.
- Team A should be able to see only Team A issues. Same for Team B and Team C, HOWEVER the project lead of each of the three teams should be able to easily move issues between teams.
My best guess it that an easy way to set it up would be 3 separate projects, and 3 different boards. But "moving issues" seems to be a bit of a hassle, as we might be swapping tasks around commonly. It was also requested to have the issues in the same project, just to separate groupings of epics by team.