I created a page but it won't publish. When I click publish I get this error:
Can't sync with the server.
Refresh the page to try to re-establish the connection.
Why is it doing this?
There's some troubleshooting documents on synchrony - this is what runs collaborative editing - document.
After you refresh are you able to publish, or not able to publish any page at all?
When I refresh and click publish I still get the error message:
Ok - did you get a chance to work though the troubleshooting document on synchrony?
Hi, I have the same problem. How can I solve publish problem?
The only resolution was to wait a few hours and try again. It seemed to work itself out.
really !! Okay, I will try your suggestion.
I waited a while trying but it didn't improve. I created a new page. I found a solution in this way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.