Hello, I am trying to set up a board to manage all of my Projects/Epics. Currently, I am using a Saved Filter with Swimlanes based on Projects. The problem is that all the Tasks from the Epics in a Project are all mixed together, which makes it hard to manage on an Epic by Epic level.
Is there a good way to filter down the board further so my tasks underneath Each Project Swimlane are ordered by Epics as well? Ideally, it would be nice to have sub-swimlanes to accomplish this.
I tried changing my Saved Filter to be ordered by Epic which sort of does what I'm looking for. The problem with this approach is that ranking is then disabled and I can't re-arrange tasks within the same column.
I also tried using Swimlanes based on Epics, but then it gets a little difficult to know which project the Epic falls under.