I'm trying to recreate the access list system in JIRA according to project and issue for all the users. I'm already done with the issue view permission but from what I can see, I cannot get the users in a given security level in a given security scheme.
I can list the issue security level present in a project or its security scheme but I cannot get the users / groups inside it.
GET /rest/api/2/project/{projectKeyOrId}/issuesecuritylevelscheme is the one to call to get the security level scheme
GET /rest/api/2/project/{projectKeyOrId}/securitylevel is the one to list the security levels present in a project that the user ahs access to.
Old questions on the atlassian forums stated that it was impossible to get the users inside a security level. From an issue, I can get its security level so why the information is here if I can't connect it to anything else ? Actual link : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Retrieve-members-in-securitylevels/qaq-p/30357
I'm a bit lost currently on how to retrieve members from security level using the REST API