I recently created a new project and used the external importer to import bunch of issues and mapped one of the columns to "Status".
The statuses that were imported were NOT REGISTERED, REGISTERED, CONDITIONAL REGISTRATION, and EMERGENCY REGISTRATION.
Now, I'm not sure which happened first: the import, or creating the workflow.
In any case, at one point I think I had to map things, and I selected that "NOT REGISTERED" should be in the "TO DO" column.
A few days later, we noticed that all TO DO statuses 26 different workflows were changed to "NOT REGISTERED".
I need to find a way to basically make the error again, and change all "NOT REGISTERED" statuses to "TO DO".
The only way I can do this manually is by copying the workflows, making the changes on the inactive copy, then reassigning it to the scheme with a new version. But I don't want to have to do this to almost 30 workflows.
Because I did this automatically and affected both active and inactive workflows, there must be a way to automatically do this again and change it back.
Any ideas? Could this be done with an external dummy import?