Can we create a customised Statuses for Service Desk Fulfillment workflow
and a customised Statuses for Change Management Worklow.
if yes, than what are prerequisite parameter setups which needs to be taken care.
Hi FCP,
You can create statuses in Jira and then put different statuses in different workflows. Workflows can be associated to issue types in a project.
Ok, What about the prerequisite requirement , such as setting up parameters for the statuses , which can viewed in the Workflow(Projects)
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking for.
Can you tell me exactly what do you need?
@FCP Support,
it appears you may be new to JSD. So that the Community may assist better you may wish to read the Atlassian documentation if you have not already done so, based upon your question, I would recommend the following links:
Working w/ Workflows
Configuring statuses, resolutions, and priorities
I think what you are looking to do is to add/edit the OOTB Service Desk Fulfillment workflow which is certainly doable and the above docs should help.
Ok, i will go through that.. Thanks in Advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.