Hello Guys,
Sorry if this has been discussed over and over again. I have actually read the documentation and I seem to be lacking some understanding. I created a project A. The project is a procurement project to which I have added only administrators and Finance groups As shows below

I have created some project roles as well shown below
I have copied the default permission scheme and assigned the copied one to the Procurement project. To my surprise, everyone can see all the projects regardless of group added under the people section of the project. This has confused me really. So with more readings, I am thinking I need to edit the permission scheme to use.
While editing the permission scheme, at the view project section, I am not sure of what to use. The intention is that only allowed people in the "people" section of the said project should even see the project. So what is the generic way of saying here that only members of the project should see the project?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for all your answers.