Dear
I'm about to use Jira in windows server and IIS. The thing is that I installed Jira in docker via docker 7.5 Docker image .
The Jira is up and running in ip:8080.
I'm trying to use a domain with https in order to connect to the Jira.
So I did the DNS settings and SSL certificate. Then I created a website in IIS and I bounded the URLs. After that I did the set up the reverse proxy and http tp https rule in IIS.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<clear />
<rule name="HTTP to HTTPS" enabled="true" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="(.*)" />
<conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAny" trackAllCaptures="false">
<add input="{SERVER_PORT_SECURE}" pattern="^0$" />
</conditions>
<action type="Redirect" url="https://{HTTP_HOST}{REQUEST_URI}" redirectType="Found" />
</rule>
<rule name="ReverseProxyInboundRule1" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="(.*)" />
<conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll" trackAllCaptures="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="http://IP:8080/{R:1}" />
</rule>
</rules>
<outboundRules>
<rule name="ReverseProxyOutboundRule1" preCondition="ResponseIsHtml1" enabled="false">
<match filterByTags="A, Form, Img" pattern="http://jira.mydomain.com/(.*)" />
<action type="Rewrite" value="https://jira.mydomain.com/{R:1}" />
</rule>
<preConditions>
<preCondition name="ResponseIsHtml1">
<add input="{RESPONSE_CONTENT_TYPE}" pattern="^text/html" />
</preCondition>
</preConditions>
</outboundRules>
</rewrite>
<httpRedirect enabled="false" destination="https://jira.mydomain.com" exactDestination="false" childOnly="true" httpResponseStatus="Temporary" />
</system.webServer>
</configuration>
After that I went through the Jira setting with my browser and I changed the base URL to https://jira.mydomain.com but the factt is that I see errors 
When I'm trying to access my jira via URL, I can't get my full dashboard.
Full error here
But everything seems to work with IP:port .