Hi,
I'm looking for a way to find all issues whose status changes from one to the other eg from DEVELOPMENT to TEST. Does anyone know any interesting solution to this problem?
BR
Stefan
Hi Stefan,
use this JQL:
status changed from development to test
I think, you have to refine this query to get a better result, but this is the base query you have asked for.
We have plugin Status History PRO which could help to resolve your problem. In the last version, we've added three reports that allow you to view statuses, find status changes, and summarize status changes on project. We also have a free version of this plugin - but it does not have the reports I mentioned earlier. More information you can find in documentation.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Thanks!
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your answer, I have one more problem I wanted to find a issue with repeating sequences eg. issue where status changed from DEVELOPMENT to TEST couple of times. Is it possible to build such a jql query?
BR,
I have read the documentation and it seems that the reports contain what we expect. Especially the status change report. I have a question related to the Repeated parameter. Will this parameter allow us to search for a issue with recurring status changes? We would like to know which issue often returns from TEST to DEVELOPMENT.
maybe something like that:
status changed from development to test and status changed from test to develeopment and status = test
Yes, This parameter specifies the number of occurrences of the selected status sequence (eg. Status from: DEVELOPMENT and Status to: TEST). It accurately defines a relation equal or more than. For example, if you want to find all issues that have changed more than (or equal) twice the status from DEVELOPMENT to TEST you need to enter in the Repeated value 2.
OK, this week I'm busy but next week I'll test your plugin and let you know if it's OK.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.