What's the best way to create a customer filed which will represent the cycle time?
Is there an OOB solution for that?
There are some things you can do, but before we can suggest or recommend anything, you'll need to define what you mean by "cycle time" (I have four definitions in mind, but I don't know if any of them might be what you mean)
I mean the creation time until the issue is done.
Ok, I'd create a scripted field that calculates the difference between the date and time fields "created" and "resolutionDate"
By my definition that is Lead time not Cycle time. Looking to see if there is an easy way to extract the timestamp from when an issue is transitioned to 'In progress'. Needing to retrofit this cycle time field to closed issues. The automation we have set up only actives for live tickets so going the old skool way of exporting to CSV and doing the calc there if I can get the In progress timestamp somehow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.