I am trying to set up anonymous access to my server for creating and viewing issues, yet the so called "Anyone" option does not exist.
Hi Darnell,
Here is a screenshot from 7.5:
If you click Group do you see Anyone? If not please send us a screenshot of what you do see.
Cheers,
Branden
Ah strange I know what was happening, it was because of a browser plugin I had installed, Anyone was actually there but the text was turned White in error.
Ah. Thanks for letting us know. I was trying to get the Anyone permission out of JIRA but I wasn't having any success so I'm glad you found that was happening. I would definitely contact the Add-On vendor and let them know what is going on and if you don't mind let the Community know what add-on it was in case someone else has this issue and the add-on you experienced this with.
Thanks again,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.