Hi,
I am Raman and I am scrum Master for a Telecom Product and we are using JIRA for managing our project. We have Zephyr with us as part of the product.
What I have done till now:
We got number of product requirements and we have elaborated them using Specification Section of JIRA, created Scenarios and for each scenario we have created multiple User Stories which were sitting in my Backlog.
My Test Team is creating Test cases and they find that there are bunch of test cases for each requirement and some are automation test case also and also we have plans to create Regression test cases and Sanity Test cases which can be run as a sanity for each build.
Overall we have plans to run Test Cycles and we have tested individually running those test cases by running them on our Device and updating the status to Jira using Zephyr. Now that we plan to have these test cycles, I have to link the user stories to these Test Cycles. Can you please let know how we can do this in JIRA.