It worked before and now only a small wheel blinks at the bottom of the issue window. The image IS in the clip board.
Rebooting Windows 10 chages nothing.
I am having the same issue and it's a royal pain. However, I have discovered that if you create an issue and then save it, THEN create a comment on that issue, you can paste an image at that time into the comment box. You will be able to upload the image to the task. Once the upload dialog closes, you can actually click "Cancel" on the comment, but the image will stay attached to the task.
I'm using Firefox BTW, with the exact same problem.
This is a big deal for our company as we paste screen shots into defects all of the time.
Luc,
Which browser are you using when you run into this issue? Are you able to replicate this in more than one browser?
Kind Regards,Shannon
Chrome
does the same thing in Edge
Thank you,
Luc
Thanks, Luc! Few more things:
1- Chrome version 61.0.3163.100 . Edge does the same thing.
2- Cloud.
3- When creating the ticket ( the + in your new interface)
4- Screen capture using Windows + Shift + S. Same as last month
The image IS in the clip board. I can paste it anywhre esle, including here below.
This is a big pain. Why don't you just revert to 2 weeks ago when all was fine ?
Hi, Ken!
Thank you for your workaround tips. Could you share that on the bug ticket? It might help our other user having the same issue.
Not only this but I've found when you upload more than one image the comment is closed without saving. I've just typed the same issue comment in several times now which is an absolute exercise in frustration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.