Lately, I have been having an issue with my Trello search function. I am a purchaser at my company and I use Trello to keep track of all purchase orders. We order a lot so I constantly have around 200 cards on my board. I title the card by the purchase order number so that I can search by the number if I need to pull them up.
Usually this has worked perfectly with no issues. Recently, I type in the order number and it just shows that is searching and it will never find it. I'm not sure if this is due to the amount of card I have on my board or something else. I archive every order once it has been received just in case I need to go back to it. This may have something to do with it as well but I am not sure.
I guess I wanted to see if maybe Trello has a limit on how many card you can have on your board or archived. Maybe I just have too much stuff on that board and I need to get rid of some things. Just want to get an idea of what I should do to fix this.