I went to the new view and wanted to know if there was any way of changing the view? As an example:
1. In the main window all the fields are on the left side and description is pushed to the bottom - is there a way to make the other fields into 2 columns so the description is pushed up? All there is now is white space
2. Is there a way to minimize the large left blue frame(s)? It's taking up a lot of space
3. the Right column is also taking up a lot of space
4. I mentioned in another ticket - when I'm viewing an issue, the listing is barely highlighted (I'm clicking into the ticket) and I can't see which item I'm in unless I scroll up to refer to the number and find the number
5. Is there a way to put it back to the older view quickly?
Thanks