Hi, thanks for reading.
In the header, near the logo, there is a dropdown menu that says "Spaces" I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit that text. I've gone through ConfluenceActionSupport.properties and replaced every "Space" word with "my word" and apparently this dropdown menu is not part of the main language file. 
I found a URL from reading that allows me see the variable name which is sidebar.header.spaces.link
I've grepped everything that was extracted from the confluence-5.7.1.jar and no results were returned for that name.
Also, there is another one that does not appear to be in the default language file which is title.Dashboard which I also cannot easily find.
I wonder if I would be better off trying to find an English language pack and then hoping that it has the values/variables that I cannot find. I found this one, but it is older and apparently not supported:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.translations.confluence.inproduct
Any suggestions?
TIA