Hi, i just finished the installation of my new windows server 2008 R2 SP1 64 bits, 2 cores, 8gb ram, SQL server 2014, running jira 7.5.0 and confluence 6.4.2 perfectly.
I want to run bitbucket 5.4.1 in this server, i followed the instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/install-bitbucket-server-on-windows-867338403.html
to the step 3, then i followed this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/connecting-bitbucket-server-to-sql-server-776640385.html
and because the database has named instances, i followed this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/connecting-to-named-instances-in-sql-server-from-bitbucket-server-779171681.html
Once I started the services, the bitbucket server created the table DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK, so i think that the database configuration is well done.
but bit bucket show the error:
A fatal error has occurred
The following problem occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:
SpringMVC dispatcher [springMvc] could not be started
I searched the forum and followed the instructions in:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/stashkb/springmvc-dispatcher-could-not-be-started-317195549.html
but that does not fix, i manualy grant read/modify/delete permissions to the .\atlbibucket user, then i changed the service to local system, and also grant access to users group, restart the server (a lot of times), but nothing fix this problem.
could you give some tip on how to proceed.
thank you.