I've tried the Jira Issues Calendar add-on/gadget, and the 3rd party Mail.ru Calendar and Calendar Sync for Jira. - all on Jira 7.5 Service Desk, currently in eval. mode, running server version on Linux.
(Jira rookie, BTW)
Our initial use of Jira will be for creating and tracking Change Requests and not, necessarily, issues like a help desk.
I'd like a calendar view of all requested and scheduled changes, ordered by start time. This view can be within Jira Service Desk itself, or something that automatically exports and refreshes to Google Calendars (or elsewhere). However, none of the Changes I submit to the system ever show up in the calendars.
The only limited success I had was with Calendar Sync for Jira, but that was only with an .ics export followed by an import into, in my case, into Google Calendar. This included all the Change Requests I'd entered, but it wasn't sync'd/refreshed, so I would need to constantly export/import .ics files.
When trying to use the same export but Load via URL in Google Calendar it ended with "can't load URL" or, on 2nd/3rd attempts, it would appear to load the calendar, but show no entries at all.
I'm currently using Issues Calendar, and while I can get the calendar to display on a Dashboard, it remains un-populated with the Change Requests in the system.
Are there any calendar apps that will allow a weekly/monthly view of all Change Requests in the system, or is there simply a trick to configuring them that I've not figured out yet?
Thank you,
Chris