I'm using Kanban Project to manage our team tasks but I need to add Due Date to the tasks and follow up the tasks by this date How can I do this ?
Hi Ahmed,
go to the configuration of your Kanban Board. There you need to change the card layout. There you are able to add the field "Due Date" to your cards.
To filter on the due dates, I would add quick filters to the board, like
duedate <= now()
Thanks you very much.
Another Question How to show this due date in the issue details.
Nearly the same answer:
go to board configuration, then change the issue detail view. Add the due date there.
Thanks for your reply it's working fine with me now.
For Jira Cloud, if Due Date is not visible in the issue type you want to have, try this:
How to have it appaeard on Team Managed project? All above replies are for Company Managed. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.