When I export my Confluence wiki page as a Word document, all the images are missing. Is there a way to export the page including the images?
Hi Julie,
You're actually running into a known bug that is being tracked at CONF-25599. I'm afraid there isn't a solution at this time for this, please add yourself as a watcher to the bug report and feel free to cast a comment to the bug report requesting further info.
Cheers.
Hi Julie, I guess you can try this Xporter for JIRA - Export issues using Word Templates. The plugin might have similar feature that meet your requirement. Hope its helps.
Sorry, I should have been more explicit--I meant when I export from the Confluence wiki. (I started from the Confluence help page, and so didn't realize the context wouldn't be obvious!) Would a JIRA plugin be usable in Confluence?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.