Hi Guru!
my task may be very simple, but I can not cope with it.
there are many projects. we want our external partners to work in the jira.
I must limit the visibility of projects from each other. and I understand that this should be done in the access scheme. BUT!
for the experiment - I removed ALL access rights from the schema. left only: browse projects.
if in this resolution I put REPORTER or Current assignee OR any User custom field value
this project begins to see ANY user who was able to enter the application!
Yes, this user can not do anything in the project and can not see the tasks inside the project. But the name of the project itself is displayed in the list of projects!
Help pls!
How to fix this problem?
p.s. test user - new in system, it is not used anywhere.