I just installed a Jira Service Desk trial account. I'm tyring to see how integration with slack would. I go to the "Add-on" find the slack add-on support by Atlassian but there is no install option. How to I test it?
Hi Robert,
Are you referring to this particular add-on - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.slack/cloud/overview
This add-on is to be installed on Slack, not for JIRA.
Also, are you currently using JIRA Cloud or Server?
If you are looking for an add-on to be installed on your JIRA Server, please take a look at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jsoft.jira.plugins.jira-slack/server/overview.
There are also other add-ons available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=jira&query=slack
For info on how to install add-ons for Cloud refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/add-ons-and-plugins-873871382.html
For info on how to install add-ons for Server refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/installing-add-ons-273875715.html
Regards
Bhushan
Yes I am talking about https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.slack/cloud/overviewThanks that makes sense what you described, I didn't see that.I'm a on JiraCloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.