Hi all,
Very new to EazyBI and hitting a wall early on trying to create some reports.
I've setup a very basic report to show all of open Issues underneath a Project dropdown which nicely adds up on the right once collapsed.
As a second step, I would like to add a filter to my Issues that will look for specific text and still show the total by Project. Currently, I'm able to click on an individual Issue from the dropdown and use the "Filter by Name" to use "Matches" on the keyword of "Avoidance" that I'm looking for. When I do this, it isolates only the tickets that include the word "Avoidance" but no longer allows me to collapse the Project to get a total count by Project anymore. If I collapse the project the entire selection goes away.
Does anyone know of a way for me to filter Issues that include specific text (in the middle of the issue name, just to clarify), and still be able to show a Project rollup count? I've tried to mess around with the Calculated Members under Issue but I've been unable to get far with this.
Thank you,
Mike