We are using
Jira 7.3.3 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 and Bamboo 6.0.3 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. Basicly it works but we have a weird behaviour for several days
Bamboo is configured to use the JIRA Server as User repositories
Which works (synchronization is ok, I see the Users/groups in the Bamboo user list)
Most users in JIRA are setup to authenticate via LDAP (Active Directory) which also works fine on the JIRA server.
But if i try to logon to Bamboo only the user with no LDAP configuration works (our Admin User) for all other users the authentication fails with wrong username password.
I checked the logfiles but I'm not able to find anything suspicious.
The only thing where I know it was changed, was the IP Adress of the Bamboo server but the new one is also in the JIRA user server whitelist.
So what can i do now?
Where are the "wrong" login attempts logged?