Hello.
I have searched issue delete problem, but I have admin permission.
Please check attached picture and let me know how to delete issue.
TK
Not found more button and delete issue function.
Hi
The three dots ... on the top right hand side of your screenshot will open to a menu - the bottom item will be delete, if you have the permissions to delete it
The More button is the three dots - it was changed a while ago, depending on which version you're using
Don't delete issues. It WILL come around and bite you. The forum is full of people desperately wanting to restore deleted issues. You can't. I prefer to used a 'Deleted' resolution value set in a post function only the project admin can execute. Others chose to move them to a 'deleted issue project'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.