The problem began when I deleted the link between jira and confluence. The first time i sat up the connection everything went fine. But after I removed it and tried to set it up again from confluence, it does directs me to jira and the redirects me back to confluence but shows me the following error in confluence:
" Application with id 'null' not found "
I have also tried to set the connection up from jira, but when jira redirects me to confluence, confluence configure app link page takes forever to load, and it never shows any progress nor does it show any message! just shows that its loading.
I have doubted the db could contain data that is not well-deleted through UI and I tried following some of your answer regarding how to delete the applinks but there was no luck.
my jira currently contains no important data so I did a fresh installation but also there was no luck. my confluence does contain important data so I am afraid to play around with it.
please help me ASAP