Hello
I want to enable collaborative editing in Confluence with internal synchrony-proxy behind a reverse proxy.
What I did:
in setenv.sh:
CATALINA_OPTS="-Dsynchrony.enable.xhr.fallback=true ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
CATALINA_OPTS="-Dsynchrony.host=<internal ip> ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
CATALINA_OPTS="-Dsynchrony.service.url=http://<internal ip>:8091/synchrony/v1 ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
CATALINA_OPTS="-Dsynchrony.proxy.enabled=true ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
in confluence.cfg.xml:
<property name="synchrony.proxy.enabled">true</property>
I'm not sure wich one is the right place because of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-45728
It says, that it is already fixed, but i'm not sure, if it is really working.
Although, http://<internal ip>:8090/synchrony-proxy/healthcheck gives me a output.
synchrony is started with these options (only the relevant as far as I understand, if I'm missing some relevant, just tell me):
-Dsynchrony.bind=<internal ip> -Dsynchrony.service.url=https://<external name>/synchrony-proxy
What I'm unsure about is the context path in the synchrony.service.url that is given to synchrony. should it be /synchrony or /synchrony-proxy?
It's not working in both cases.
In the latter case, the collaborative editing page in confluence takes very long to load, and also for switching CE on. but editing at all is not working, there is this spinner icon forever. In synchrony log, nothing appears.
When using /synchrony, I see this message in synchrony log as soon as i switch on CE: synchrony.http [warn] Secret request made from outside IP whitelist
I'm not sure what this means, and if it is relevant at all, cause it's only a warning. Editing at all is not possible in this case. Also spinner forever
I've checked already https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/troubleshooting-collaborative-editing-858772087.html, and all that is mentioned there is fine.
I guess I have just some misconfiguration, I can't see. Can anyone help me with that?