hi support,
we have 4 different servers behind our waf firewall:
- hipchat self hosted server
- confluence
- jira
- database-mysql for jira+confluence
also: we do not have any proxy HA unit / server installed.
as diagram, all the servers behind the firewall, have internet connection.
I create for each of them: jira+confluence+hipchat servers port fowarding for our public ip address and I linked between them.
our issues is: once I try to connect from external (with public ip address+port: example: office.citsl.net:8090 for Confluence server) we cannot upload any images.
we received error messages like:
{code}Your session has expired. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page.{code}
but I can confirm: internally (via LAN = same network) if I used that DNS/ip address for Confluence Server, I can upload images with no issues.
the only popup message appearing is:
{code}
Your URL doesn't match
Confluence's base URL is set to http://office.citsl.net:8090 but you are accessing Confluence from http://confluence.citsl:8090.
Update base URL
{code}
Technical Q: what I can do to change / accept via port forwarding upload images into Confluence Server?
Thanks,
Peter