Hi,
I'd like to create a gallery, that summarizes all the images on the sub-pages of a certain page.
The Gallery Macro allows me to do this to some degree. Until now I would manually insert all the sub-pages titles in the "Use Images in these Pages" parameter. This works mostly fine.
I've run into the issue, that I cannot insert pages to the "Use Images in these Pages" parameter, if the pages URL uses the pageID format. This is caused by having unexpected characters such as ü, è, é, ö, ... in the title. (see PageID in URL)
Images from these pages will simply be ignored and are not displayed in the gallery. I've tried
- simply copy pasting the title
- entering the title with quotes
- using the pageID
- using pageId=327799
Is there a workaround to this? Is there other much easier method to solve this? Can a include these pages with some special method?