I'm unable to enrol a U2F device for 2SV, as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/two-step-verification-777023203.html#Two-stepverification-Addsecuritykeys
When clicking the 'add security key' button, I get an error message "Something went wrong. Try adding your security key again.".
This is with a Yubikey 4C Nano, on Chrome 61.0.3163.100 on macOS 10.12.6. The key works fine on other U2F services, including https://demo.yubico.com/u2f.
Hi everyone! Just wanted to keep you updated that we've identified the bug that is causing this issue and it will be fixed on the next release over the coming days.
Thanks for your support
Ana
Hi Ben, thanks for letting us know. We're not aware of nay issue like the one you're describing yet. Can you show us what error do you get in the Developer Console in Chrome?
Regards,
POST https://bitbucket.org/!api/internal/account/myusername/two-step-verification/security-keys 400 ()
and the response:
{"type": "error", "error": {"message": "Bad request"}}
Network > Headers:
Request URL:https://bitbucket.org/!api/internal/account/myusername/two-step-verification/security-keysRequest Method:POSTStatus Code:400 Remote Address:104.192.143.3:443Referrer Policy:no-referrer-when-downgradeResponse Headersaccess-control-allow-origin:*access-control-expose-headers:Accept-Ranges, Content-Encoding, Content-Length, Content-Type, ETag, Last-Modifiedcontent-language:encontent-length:54content-type:application/json; charset=utf-8date:Wed, 11 Oct 2017 01:57:59 GMTetag:"23335ea4f2fef04b25834a2ca8df798e"server:nginxstatus:400strict-transport-security:max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preloadvary:Authorization, Accept-Language, Cookiex-frame-options:SAMEORIGINx-render-time:0.0347349643707x-request-count:377x-served-by:app-163x-static-version:736471ea81abx-version:736471ea81abRequest Headers:authority:bitbucket.org:method:POST:path:/!api/internal/account/myusername/two-step-verification/security-keys:scheme:httpsaccept:*/*accept-encoding:gzip, deflate, braccept-language:en-AU,en;q=0.8content-length:1504content-type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8cookie:...origin:https://bitbucket.orgreferer:https://bitbucket.org/account/user/myusername/two-step-verification/manageuser-agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36x-csrftoken:...x-requested-with:XMLHttpRequestForm Dataresponse:{"registrationData":"...","challenge":"...","version":"U2F_V2","appId":"https://bitbucket.org","clientData":"..."}name:mykeyname
I have the same problem. I cannot enrol a U2F key at bitbucket.org.
I tried it with a yubikey4, and with a yubikey FIDO U2F. Both support U2f.
I valilated U2F with both keys on https://demo.yubico.com/u2f?tab=login. work fine.
When I click "Add security key" in bitbucket.org, it gives the error message "Something went wrong. Try adding your security key again.".
Looking in Chrome developer mode show a failed POST to https://bitbucket.org/!api/internal/account/harm_verhagen/two-step-verification/security-keys
I get a HTTP 400 with body
Sae, issue. Look forward to a fix in the coming days. Thanks!
Can confirm this is working now. Ta.
Still not working for me...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.