I am attempting to insert a hyperlink to a specific page within Confluence wiki. the hyperlink will open a general page, but not the specific page I need.
Hi Marcie,
Kind Regards,Shannon
What version of Confluence are you running?Confluence 6.2.0
Can you tell me the format of the URL you inserted?https (colon and two wacks) wiki.company.com/display/pm/phone+6900
What does the general page look like that it's linking to instead, and what do you want to see? Even though the link is to a direct page within Confluence, when I add it as a hyperlink within a SP document, when I click on the link, it takes me to a completely different page within Confluence. a general overview page instead of directly to the page I wanted?
Thanks for that.
Can you clarify with me what you mean by "SP document"? Are you inserting the link on a page in Confluence or somewhere else?
I am attempting insert a link into SP to Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.