Hi all,
When I try to test the database connection, I have the following error :
Can't reach database server or port
SQLState - 08001
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection to localhost:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
The postgresql.conf file looks like :
# - Connection Settings -
listen_addresses = '*' # what IP address(es) to listen on;
# comma-separated list of addresses;
# defaults to 'localhost', '*' = all
# (change requires restart)
port = 5432 # (change requires restart)
max_connections = 100 # (change requires restart)
The pg_hba.conf file looks like :
# TYPE DATABASE USER CIDR-ADDRESS METHOD
# "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
local all all trust
# IPv4 local connections:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host all all ::1/128 ident
host all all localhost/24 trust
The PostgreSQL service is running.
I tried also to disable the firewall and the antivirus.....without success.
What should I try more ?
Thanks in advance for your precious help
Windows 7 / confluence installed on the same computer as PostgreSQL 10
Windows 7 / Confluence installed on the same computer as PostgreSQL10