Hi,
We are looking into the options to start a service desk for our finance department with 2 workflows. The first workflow is to accept incoming invoices which need to be approved and paid. The second are questions about invoices, etc.
We want invoices to be sent to the e-mail adres invoices@companyname.com and questions can be sent to finance@companyname.com. I have setup a customer channel to accept issues based on e-mail. Both e-mail adresses can be in seperate mailboxes, or e-mail can go to the same e-mailbox is we want. However I do not have an option to change the request type based on the e-mail address it was sent to. Is there any extension / app available to make a difference between the two request types? Or is there a way to use the default Jira mail handler in order to retrieve the question issues types?
I'm looking forward to your suggestios and work around for this.