Hi
Can someone confirm the location for the ldap configuraiton file for confluence 6.4?
I have configured it from the web interface but would like to have the option to change it directly from the config file.
Thanks,
Hi Junaid,
The LDAP configuration for Confluence 6.4.x is stored in the database.
I am curious why you would like to configure LDAP outside the UI. The UI does have the advantage of avoiding the restart that would be necessary to pick up changes from a configuration file.
Cheers,
Ann
I want to templatize the configurations for automated deployments.
Would it help to install a "plain vanilla" Confluence with the LDAP set up, and then use a database backup of that as part of the template?
We have a similar problem. The server config seemed to have an old IP which was shutdown and thus users are unable to login. Where should I update the IP address/server name?
Does anyone know how to update the LDAP connection outside of the tool?
We can't use the tool as Ann above states because the server is gone and we temporarily need to point to a new server. Since that server is gone, we can't login to the tool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.