and further to that can I extract/view all open tasks which have exceeded their assigned delivery date? I don't want to have to go hunting through all the child pages for the open tasks but rather run something which provides me with an extract of some description?
Thanks
Spencer
Hi Spencer,
You can try using the Task Report Macro which will allow you to list the tasks for specific space(s) or page(s) in Confluence.
Can you have a look at that and let us know if you have any questions about it?
Kind Regards,Shannon
Thanks Shannon this looks good and will do the trick for me.
You're welcome! Just let us know if you have any questions about it.
Hi Shannon - one further question on this. is there a way to export the consolidated actions from a page?
There is a macro named "Task Report" in this macro if you specify the Space(s) names or even Page(s) name from which you want all task to be view or extract. This report shows list of all open task in mention space(s) or page(s).
You can also then export as PDF, the page where macro "Task Report" is used to get consolidated view/report of tasks.
Hi Palak
Yes I'm already using the macro and consolidating the actions on to a top parent page however due to the amount of actions there are several pages of them on this page. I can export them to word etc however I would currently have to export numerous times as it only exports the actions displayed. i.e. page 1 below. Is there a way to export all of the consolidated actions?
There is a known bug in the export process for the Task Report not being able to export more than 20 tasks
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-40585
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.