Here is the situation:
A, B and C are developers and they get tasks assigned to them
X is our QA. I added a post-function in workflow transition, so that whenever A,B, or C move their issues to "In Testing" status, it's automatically assigned to X.
That created an issue for task credits. Since X is autoassigned to all tasks that move to "In Testing" column, X is the assignee when those issues are finally resolved (Done) and moved to the "Done" column because I dont know how to reverse it back to the original assignee.
I would like to have a workflow where X get the notification when an issue is "In testing" column, but want to retail the assignee credit to A.B, or C. I dont see a post function to assign it back to the original assignee.
How to do that? I saw some posts about custom fields. But I dont know how to incorporate it.
Currently the workflow is:
Status: ToDo->->InProgress->-(autoassign to X)->InTesting->->Done
Assignee(s) A,B,C A,B,C X X
What I would like to achieve is:
Status: ToDo->->InProgress->-(autoassign ??)->InTesting->->Done
Assignee(s) A,B,C A,B,C X/A,B,C A,B,C
PS: I am not an IT technical person to understand codes or detailed technical stuff. A person in chemistry research field using Jira