All of a sudden, the sidebar options, the portal and configuration settings are no longer accessible. I renewed my licenses, re-entered the keys and it still hasn't changed. Can you help? Many people rely on our portal.
Go to Admin - Projects and find the project. See if they are still missing
The project exists. I can access the project. I can't enable the portal as some settings are now missing.
here is an example of what i see for my service desk project
Hmm, that's weird. That doesn't look like the options you see with a service desk project--is it at all possible someone changed the project type?
No, I verified and it is still a service desk project.
Are you able to see/verify what application groups you are in? That would be my next thought (outside of a weird bug), that you were removed from the service desk group somehow, so you can't see the service desk features anymore.
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem. Last time I uninstalled/reinstalled the service desk, but, now it happened again.
I have the same problem. Anyone found a solution?
I am having the exact same problem, has anyone found out how to fix this?
Hello. Same problem here. Server install. Has anyone solved it??
Anyone got a fix for this yet?
Same issue on my side , any solution or workaround ?
Has anyone found an answer to this issue?
I've got the same problem due to a Oracle-bug after an database upgrade. As soon as das database seemed to be recovered (while the JDS was still online and running/working) I tried an restart of the JSD. In the log I got many errors mentioning that parts of the database is still not working like:
Caused by: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, directory_id, user_name, active, created_date, updated_date, first_name, last_name, display_name, email_address, deleted_externally, EXTERNAL_ID FROM cwd_user WHERE directory_id=? (ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcfis_translation_use_blockio:volume lookup], [2], [Wrong device name], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [])at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:408) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:283) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.entity.SelectQueryImpl$ExecutionContextImpl.forEach(SelectQueryImpl.java:227) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.entity.SelectQueryImpl$ExecutionContextImpl.visitWith(SelectQueryImpl.java:185) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.EagerOfBizUserCache.visitAllUsingDatabase(EagerOfBizUserCache.java:84) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.UserOrGroupCache.buildCacheIfRequiredUnderLock(UserOrGroupCache.java:141) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.UserOrGroupCache.buildCacheIfRequired(UserOrGroupCache.java:118) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.UserOrGroupCache$1.create(UserOrGroupCache.java:42) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.UserOrGroupCache$1.create(UserOrGroupCache.java:38) [classes/:?]at io.atlassian.util.concurrent.ResettableLazyReference$InternalReference.create(ResettableLazyReference.java:185) [atlassian-util-concurrent-4.0.1.jar:?]at io.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$Sync.run(LazyReference.java:332) [atlassian-util-concurrent-4.0.1.jar:?]at io.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:150) [atlassian-util-concurrent-4.0.1.jar:?]... 154 moreCaused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, directory_id, user_name, active, created_date, updated_date, first_name, last_name, display_name, email_address, deleted_externally, EXTERNAL_IDFROM cwd_user WHERE directory_id=? (ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcfis_translation_use_blockio:volume lookup], [2], [Wrong device name], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [])at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:533) [entityengine-1.4.0.jar:?]at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.createEntityListIterator(GenericDAO.java:877) [entityengine-1.4.0.jar:?]at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectListIteratorByCondition(GenericDAO.java:857) [entityengine-1.4.0.jar:?]at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericHelperDAO.findListIteratorByCondition(GenericHelperDAO.java:216) [entityengine-1.4.0.jar:?]at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1243) [entityengine-1.4.0.jar:?]at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:405) [classes/:?]... 165 moreCaused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcfis_translation_use_blockio:volume lookup], [2], [Wrong device name], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], []
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:509) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:461) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1104) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:550) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:268) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:655) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:270) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:91) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:807) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:983) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1168) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3666) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeInternal(T4CPreparedStatement.java:1426) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3713) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1167) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83) [commons-dbcp2-2.1.jar:2.1]at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83) [commons-dbcp2-2.1.jar:2.1]at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.sql.PreparedStatementWrapper.executeQuery(PreparedStatementWrapper.java:42) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.diagnostic.connection.DiagnosticPreparedStatement.lambda$executeQuery$5(DiagnosticPreparedStatement.java:59) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.diagnostics.internal.platform.monitor.db.DefaultDatabaseDiagnosticsCollector.recordExecutionTime(DefaultDatabaseDiagnosticsCollector.java:69) [atlassian-diagnostics-platform-1.1.10.jar:?]at com.atlassian.jira.diagnostic.connection.DatabaseDiagnosticsCollectorDelegate.recordExecutionTime(DatabaseDiagnosticsCollectorDelegate.java:55) [classes/:?]at com.atlassian.jira.diagnostic.connection.DiagnosticPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DiagnosticPreparedStatement.java:59) [classes/:?]at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:527) [entityengine-1.4.0.jar:?]... 170 moreCaused by: Error : 600, Position : 0, Sql = SELECT ID, directory_id, user_name, active, created_date, updated_date, first_name, last_name, display_name, email_address, deleted_externally, EXTERNAL_ID FROM cwd_user WHERE directory_id=:1 , OriginalSql = SELECT ID, directory_id, user_name, active, created_date, updated_date, first_name, last_name, display_name, email_address, deleted_externally, EXTERNAL_ID FROM cwd_user WHERE directory_id=?, Error Msg = ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcfis_translation_use_blockio:volume lookup], [2], [Wrong device name], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], []
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:513) [ojdbc8.jar:19.3.0.0.0]... 192 more, referer=Unknown, servletErrorMessage=}2020-03-09 08:30:01,792 Caesium-1-4 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeScheduler] Running scheduled upgrades2020-03-09 08:30:01,796 Caesium-1-4 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.LoggingUpgradeService] run upgrades has started2020-03-09 08:30:03,493 Caesium-1-4 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.j.upgrade.util.BuildNumberDao] Setting current build number to 8050012020-03-09 08:30:03,499 Caesium-1-4 DEBUG ServiceRunner [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.webhooks.jira-webhooks-plugin]
...also the JSD seems to try an upgrade and finaly recoverd in oder to get the GUI running. I've also got the quicklinks in the sidebar disappeard.
So once more I did a complete stop/start server (JSD) and finaly the whole system seemed to be recovered - perhaps I'm a lucky guy (for now I have not checked if the whole system is working like supposed to be).
regards,
stefan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.