After a power outage, our confluence server comes up 404 not found.
During boot when all of the services are starting in Ubuntu, I see:
*Starting PostgreSQL 9.3 database server [fail]
Error messages from the catalina logs in /opt/atlassian/confluence/logs show:
WARNING [Main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule] {server} setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property
SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal one or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
SEVERE [standalone-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start Unable to create directory for deployment: opt/atlassian/confluence/conf/Standalone/localhost
Now I am a windows admin and I dabble in Linux. It seems to me that Postgre got corrupt during the power outage, which makes Confluence not able to come up. Where should I be looking to fix this without loosing any data?
Also, I have another VM running an almost identical confluence setup (just with different data). If it helps to copy anything from that VM to this one to get it working, that is an option.
Thanks for the help,
Brian