Hello,
I have two projects in Jira and am looking to build EazyBI reports that group on a linked initiative. I have an initiative in one project, and it links to Epics in different projects. I would like to be able to report the information around epics that link to a parent initiative. Right now I can not figure how to do it. I have Epics with parent initiatives, but can not figure how to group on initiatives and show the epics ans stories underneath. I would like to be able to say for each initiative, how many epics are under it, and what is their status. Is there a way to do this?
Initiative X
Epic A in Project 1
Story 1 in Project 1
Epic B in Project 1
Story 1 in Project 2
Is there any way to create an EazyBI report that does the following:
Initiative Epics Stories
Initiative X 2 2