I am building scripts that need to filter Jira based on the selections that are used in the FixVersion field. I would like to create a list of all the valid entries from every porject that we have in Jira, is this possibel?
Hi
May I know what do you mean under python API?
Because I am preparing in my class methods for REST API e.g.
def getGroups(maxResults): methods = '/rest/api/2/groups/picker' parameter = '?maxResults=%s'%maxResults url = configs.JIRA_BASEURL + methods + parameter r = requests.get(url=url, auth=(configs.JIRA_USERNAME, configs.JIRA_PASSWORD)) groups = r.json() return groups
Docs below:
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/server/
About fixversions:
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/cloud/?_ga=2.110980293.1542717637.1507041534-1527655277.1500564154#api/2/project-getProjectVersions
For better testing and understanding I use this plugin from Atlassian
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.labs.rest-api-browser/server/overview
it provides all public methods and you can find unpublic.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
After that preparing method using packages requests, json.
I hope it is help for you.
yes, that was perfect, thank you. I am not a programmer, and thought that I was looking for Python commands, but, I see now that the python scripts that I am updating are just sending rest, all makes perfect sense now. Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.