Hi All,
I have changed due date time in my issues as shown
But when I do search issues I see this due date with different time. Do I need to change any settings??
TIA!!
Hi Ash,
did you enter the due date with a datetime picker?
If so, could you please check the datetime format on the page
http://<your jira-url>/secure/admin/AdvancedApplicationProperties.jspa
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your reply, No I'm not using date time picker it is a default field given by JIRA(Due date). I just edited and entered time in it.
JIRA version 7.3.8.
Thanks,
Ash.
or is there a way we can hide that time?
There should be no time for the due date. Due date is just a date field, not a datetime field, as far as I know.
I will have a look at it tomorrow, since I have to leave now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.